Simply drop one tablet in the toilet tank at least 20 minutes after last use. Wait 20 minutes to discover a leak.
How to know? Look for a blue toilet bowl. Don’t worry, color will leave so quickly after a few flushes that you will almost miss having an aesthetically pleasing toilet bowl.
Applications for Toilet Leak Detection Kits
This food-grade dye is ideal for use in a variety of applications including:
- Home bathrooms
- Public restrooms
- Apartment complexes
The toilet leak detection kits from Bright Dyes ® are safe to use and can help you prevent toilet leaks from costing you a ton of money. The kits are simple to use. Each toilet leak detection kit includes two tablets and detailed instructions to set you up for success.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use Leak Detective™ Tablets?
- Wait 15 minutes until you last flushed the toilet. Drop one Leak Detective™ Tablet into the back of your toilet. If there is a leak, then your toilet bowl water will turn blue.
What comes in a Leak Detective™ Kit?
- In one Leak Detective™ Kit, you will receive 100 Instructional Cards, and 100 Leak Detective Packets. Each Leak Detective Packet has two tablets in it.
What can I do with a Leak Detective™ Kit?
- Staple one Leak Detective™ Packet to an Instructional Card. Sell at your hardware store, give out to tenants at your apartment complex, send out with city newsletters, provide at community fairs and outreach events to teach about water conservation.
Do the Leak Detective™ Tablets stain the toilet bowl?
- No, Bright Dyes Leak Detective™ Tablets do not stain the toilet bowl. The color flushes away with the water.
How often should I test my toilet for a leak?
- Test your toilet twice a year. Toilet leaks are typically silent.